LOMA Society of Ohio Mission:
- To promote continuing professional education
- To foster recognition of the FLMI & FFSI designations
- To assist others in the quest to earn LOMA designations
- To encourage professional, educational, and social relations among designee’s, students, and other financial services professionals
Being involved in a professional organization helps you keep up with the latest issues that affect your industry and your development. Local LOMA Societies are professional associations for anyone who has earned a fellow level designation such as the FLMI, FFSI, and/or FSRI as well as those who have earned associate and legacy designations such as AAPA, ACS, AFSI, AIAA, AIRC, ALMI, ARA, ASRI, or PCS.
LOMA Society membership can point you in the direction of career growth by:
- Keeping you informed about industry issues with expert speakers, informative seminars, and other continuing education activities.
- Giving you valuable contacts with other insurance professionals.
- Gain valuable insight into how other companies work.
- Developing leadership skills as a Society officer or committee member.
- Offering you opportunities to serve others by acting as a mentor for LOMA students, providing assistance with exam monitoring, and by participating in community service projects.
- Two annual Scholarships awarded to qualified members and/or their children who are enrolled in a degree-seeking program at any accredited college or university.
LOMA Code of Professional Ethics:
- The LOMA Society member continually strives to master all aspects of his or her business.
- The LOMA Society member discharges all duties with objectivity and fairness, applying standards of integrity and professionalism to the business environment.
- The LOMA Society member holds his or her professional designation proudly and seeks to enhance the reputation of the designation in every way.