Being involved in a professional organization helps you keep up with the latest issues that affect your industry and your development. Local LOMA Societies are professional associations for anyone who has earned a fellow level designation such as the FLMI, FFSI, and/or FSRI as well as those who have earned associate and legacy designations such as AAPA, ACS, AFSI, AIAA, AIRC, ALMI, ARA, ASRI, or PCS.
LOMA Society membership can lead you in the direction of career growth by:
- Keeping you informed about industry issues with expert speakers, informative seminars, and other continuing education activities.
- Giving you valuable contacts with other insurance professionals.
- Gaining valuable insight into how other companies work.
- Developing leadership skills as a Society officer or committee member.
- Offering you opportunities to serve others by acting as a mentor for LOMA students, providing assistance with exam monitoring, and by participating in community service projects.
- Two annual Scholarships awarded to qualified members and/or their children who are enrolled in a degree-seeking program at any accredited college or university.