LOMA Society of Ohio Mission:
- To promote continuing professional education
- To foster recognition of the FLMI, FFSI & FSRI designations
- To assist others in the quest to earn LOMA designations
- To encourage professional, educational, and social relations among designee’s, students, and other financial services professionals
|Being involved in a professional organization helps you keep up with the latest issues that affect your industry and your development. Local LOMA Societies are professional associations for anyone who has earned a fellow level designation such as the FLMI, FFSI, and/or FSRI as well as those who have earned associate and legacy designations such as AAPA, ACS, AFSI, AIAA, AIRC, ALMI, ARA, ASRI, or PCS.
LOMA Society membership can point you in the direction of career growth by:
LOMA Code of Professional Ethics:
- The LOMA Society member continually strives to master all aspects of his or her business.
- The LOMA Society member discharges all duties with objectivity and fairness, applying standards of integrity and professionalism to the business environment.
- The LOMA Society member holds his or her professional designation proudly and seeks to enhance the reputation of the designation in every way.